A short name which is filled with lots of love, affection and ridicule !
“It’s like sweet candies for me !” Yup. I love to hear 😊
Different person gave me different name; imagine to have around 20+ names 😂😂
First comes first, every single person calls me DIMPLE GIRL yeah. Because it’s visible !!
But the people who knows me better (Friends/close family members) they always calls me by some cute names:
Devil hetvu, tichuk tichuk, Nani jadi, chote khala, kitty pyari Leela hetu, popat, breeze, dimply, rucchu lucchu, ruzu, Ruchi, Barbie, gol gol, bataki, tai,tiktiki, het etc. Why so many !!! 😂
Let me share some of the names with story behind it;
1) tichuk tichuk – me: what’s that ?? I asked angrily.
reply : it’s your smile!
Me: 🙄 wow
Reply: 😂😂 ha ha( tease )
2) hetu- it’s common short name of mine. So I accepted ( logic: hetvi = hetu )
3) rucchu lucchu – it suits me well as well the dolphins suits in the ocean. Cheesy line. But this is the name every time I hear it makes me smile and blush 😄
10/10 for this. Non_sane you rock !🤘
4) pyari kitty Leela hetu – again kitty is sweet, but Leela 😂😂😂 not a big story but maybe I looked like Deepika in some of my pictures, lol. my school friend gave me this name ! We laughed a lot in this topic! Appreciate
5) popat & breeze – my latest name ! Given by my college friend and classmate ! I’m still figuring out what’s the story behind this. 🤔 But I get super mad whenever I hear it. And my face expressions be like :
But it’s okay.. since it’s funny 😂 smile and smile . They say so pretty when pissed off!
6) chote khala – now, not everyone knows the meaning of khala 😂 it’s a word mostly used by Muslims. My friend started using this nickname since the first year of my college…after 2 years he almost forgot But Life with a peace is not in my dictionary! now he got my new name – bataki 😶 I’m speechless!
7) gangu tai – 😂😂 my senior gave me this name. How can I forget this name ! I went to other college for promotion of my college techfest as a team with my seniors. And in a group discussion somehow the serious discussion turned into funny group chat. we became friends. “Friendship is like meeting new people at new place,what we spent the time together it wasn’t time; it was friendship…”
( *Dear all, If you’re reading this right now please give a comment *miss you all*)
•How pretty this little things are! 💟 Little nicknames gave me bigger smile…
•But besides all of these names one thing never changed. – ” BETA ” word used by my parents. Love you mom & dad 🙂